Tuesday, July 26, 2011

How to Add a Button "Facebook Like" on Post

Hi bloggers, in my post this time I will give you tips on how to add buttons LIKE in your posts. Here I also still learning fellow bloggers. Yesterday I searched for tutorials on how menanmbahkan LIKE button to add me on my posting. Keep searching and searching, I finally found a java script to add the LIKE button on the post. And then I try to share this information with fellow bloggers.


Ok we just started.

1. First Go to blogger.com & Login
2. Open design
3. Then click Edit HTML

4. Give a check in Expand Widget Templates
5. Find the code
<data:post.body/> use (CTRL + F) for automated search
6. Then enter the code below:

<iframe allowTransparency='true' expr:src='&quot;http://www.facebook.com/plugins/like.php?href=&quot; + data:post.url + &quot;&amp;action=like&amp;layout=standard&amp;show_faces=false&amp;width=450&amp;font=arial&amp;colorscheme=light&quot;' frameborder='0' scrolling='no' style='border:none; overflow:hidden; width:450px; height:25px;'/>

Note:
If bloggers want to show the key buddy LIKE earlier post, put the code above the code
<data:post.body/>.

If my friend bloggers want to show LIKE button at the end of post, put the code under the code
<data:post.body/>.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

thx for sharing sob.. :)

Hamba Allah said...

Welcome ^^ . . .visit again next time in Yudo's Blog 31

Post a Comment

Page Rank Checker